Thursday, October 16, 2008

diaper dilemma

With a 1 year old and a newborn on the way diapers are sure to be all over the house. If they must then they must but at least I can make the best of it and create something that holds all the diaper changing necessities together and compliments the look of the room.
This is what I came up with.
I paid $5 for this corn husk basket and just spray painted it with the same color I did this truck to match the boys room. I have another (smaller) basket in the family room for quick changes downstairs.

Ahhh, much better.

Changing diapers might actually be enjoyable now... haha, probably not. ;)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

SO smart! I am so copying you :)

Kori said...

You don't know me, but I saw the post with your submission on Tip Junkie. Your cute cards caught my eye, so I thought I would check out the rest of your blog. You have FABULOUS ideas to share. THANKS!