Thursday, December 18, 2008

For friends and neighbors

Keeping it simple this year...
I bought these plastic "paint cans" at the local craft store and decorated them with Christmas scrapbook paper, ribbon and stamps/ rub-ons. Now I'm making the yummy carmel corn to fill them.
Want the recipe? It's my favorite!
Crunchy Carmel Corn
1/3 C butter
2/3 C brown sugar
3 Tbs Corn Syrup
1/4 tsp salt
Combine all and bring to boil then remove from heat and add:
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp vanilla
mix with 2 quarts popcorn (or one bag of microwave popcorn)
Cook at 250degrees for 30 minutes then stir and cook an additional 30 minutes.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Your carmel corn is my all-time favorite!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

So cute! I'm SO preparing for next year early...great idea!!

Patrick said...

Continue the good work! It is exciting to read article. Keep it up

Rachel said...

Thanks for sharing such an interesting article, It Is really worthy to read

Frank said...

You have nice post. Check this profile for more interesting stuffs. Awesome!

Janet said...

Excellent post. I was always check this blog, and I’m impressed. Greatjob!

Maria said...

Your way of writing blog is very great and cool. Keep up the good work!