Saturday, June 18, 2011

A clean garage, bench, scripture case, and a father's day keepsake... a busy weekend.

Remember our garage a few days ago?

Here is a reminder...




What a difference a day makes.


It is even cleaner today since the garbage and recycling truck have come and gone. :)


Even the garage floor is happy to be clean!





BTW we LOVE our hanging shelves! We made them last summer.


SO nice to have everything off of the floor!




We started construction on the wooden swing set too.


This is what we got done...








It only took us 45 minutes.


Hmmmm.


This is what our kids did while we worked on the 45 minute bench...






I also worked on some (very last minute) Father's Day gifts.

My hubby wanted a camo duck tape scripture bag...



And, I loved this idea for a Father's Day keepsake so we make our own version of it...

All in all a very productive weekend!

How was your weekend? Work on any projects?


Today I am learning how to use the nail gun for the next step in the girls room, WAHOO!

I can't wait!


4 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I would love any tips you have for the nail gun. I just got one last week and I'm a little intimidated and excited at the same time. Cute Father's day projects!

lifebythehandful said...

I love your father's day frame idea. Even though it's past, I think I may make it for his desk at work. Also, I've had a bit of the organizing bug and now that I've seen your garage, I feel like I need to get cracking. Thanks for the inspiration!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

the nail gun is my favorite tool! Have fun. Can't wait to see the swingset all done. It's a lot of work.

Nickie said...

Is there a tutorial for the duck tape scripture bag? I would love to make them with my AWANA class...